WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY

1.  I think that Gatsby was great because his heart was in the right place. He just wanted to be with the woman he loved. He didn't realize he was doing something wrong with Daisy. He thought she loved him too.
2. I don't think that Nick is honest with himself. I think that hangs out with dishonest people because he can relate to them. He may not always agree with them but he still hangs out with them no matter what they do.
3. To me this means that they make a mess and expect other people to always clean up after them. They don't know how to act because they've never suffered the consequences of their won mistakes.
4. I don't understand Daisy's behavior because she told Gatsby that she loved him but then she didn't even go to his funeral. She also let him take the blame for killing Myrtle. If she really loved him she wouldn't have done all that. I would't want her to date someone I know or care about because she's a bad partner and really confusing. No one deserves a Daisy.
5. I think this means that no matter how hard we try and how hard we work it's impossible when something is working against us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RIGHT TO YOUR OPINION

HACK TO SCHOOL